Freetz for Fritz!Box 7360 SL

sgtpepper909723

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Good day!

My problem is I can't compile freetz for 7360SL. The 2.0 version can't download the required firmware as it is removed from avm website (freetz needs 109.05.51 or 109.05.22 and the only available is 109.06.03). So I tried the trunk version and got this

Code:
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/home/username/freetzdev/source/host-tools/fakeroot-1.20.2/build/biarch':
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details
make: *** [/home/username/freetzdev/source/host-tools/fakeroot-1.20.2/build/biarch/.configured] Error 77

Any solution? Or maybe somebody could please compile the firmware for me?

You need the files to create 32-Bit executables, or you have to compile the toolchain yourself instead of using the download toolchain (a setting in the configutation)

The files to create 32-Bit executables are in some packages, the names of these packages depend on your distribution. The Freetz Wiki lists these packages for Debian based distributions: libc6-dev-i386 lib32ncurses5-dev gcc-multilib lib32stdc++6

As I mentioned, the alternative is to build your own toolchain. To do that you just have to change the setting in the configuration from download toolchain to build toolchain.

The files to create 32-Bit executables are in some packages, the names of these packages depend on your distribution. The Freetz Wiki lists these packages for Debian based distributions: libc6-dev-i386 lib32ncurses5-dev gcc-multilib lib32stdc++6

As I mentioned, the alternative is to build your own toolchain. To do that you just have to change the setting in the configuration from download toolchain to build toolchain.

Ok. I managed to install the trunk version.Any clue on how to install pptp-client? I used the "replace kernel" option, but there were no pptp package in options to choose.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.