Speedport W 722V Type A oder 7390

naf71

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello. I've been trying for a week to use the firmware Fritz! Box 7390 on Speedport W722v Typ A using the original T-HOME drivers and before Phase 4: Pack and deliver in speed-to-fritz, I replaced Atmdriver_lkm.ko, kdsldmod. ko, adsp0_firmware.bin, adsp1_firmware.bin, Vx180Code.cbin from 7390. The boot is ok and hooks up the DSL annex A but does not register pppoe from provider as you can see in the screenshot and no any log or errors message, i always use thesame user and password to register my box with pppoe.

schermata1.jpg

schermata2.jpg

I understand that the bootloader is locked and it is impossible to back up with the usual get mtd2.bin "mtd2 +" and then the firmware of the T-Com has the telnet blocked and therefore but with this firmware i have telnet that allowed me to transfer the bootloader with tftpgui.

Firmware.conf:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
# Date: 20150303-2331
# Script: 1484M
# Automatically generated and stripped
EXPERT_MOD=y
EXPORT_DOCHECK=y
EXPORT_BUILDRECOVER=y
SET_FREETZ_REVISION=y
EXPORT_FREETZREVISION="2636"
PUSHCONF=y
TYPE_SPEEDPORT_W722V=y
SPMOD="722"
TYPE_FIRMWARE_2_IS_MULTI=y
TYPE_FIRMWARE_3_IS_MULTI=y
TYPE_LANG_EN=y
EXPORT_FORCE_DSL_MULTI_ANNEX=y
ANNEX="B"
TYPE_LABOR=y
TYPE_7390_84_04_88=y
SOURCE2=y
TYPE_SRC3_LOCAL_IMAGE=y
SRC3_LOCAL="./Firmware.orig/Firmware_Speedport_W_722V.AnnexB.80.04.79.image"
TCOM_IMG="$TCOM_W722_80_04_76"
AVM_IMG="$AVM_7390_84_04_88"
SRC2_IMG="$SRC3_LOCAL"
EXPORT_FREETZ_TYPE_LABOR=y
EXPORT_FREETZ_TYPE_LANG_EN=y
FORCE_OEM_AVME=y
EXPORT_OEM="avme"
EXPORT_FORCE_LANGUAGE="en"
SET_OEM=y
EXPORT_PATCH_OEM=y
SET_WLANKEY=y
EXPORT_WLANKEY="speedboxspeedbox"
SET_NAME=y
EXPORT_NEWNAME="Speedport W 722V"
EXPORT_REMOVE_SOME_LANGUAGE=y
XCHANGE_KERNEL=y
EXPORT_FORCE_CLEAR_FLASH=y
SET_EXPERT=y
SAVED_CONF=y
Any suggestion is welcome.

It is the same problem you had two years ago, isn't it?

You two years ago I lost the bootloader for this reason I bought another to back up the bootloader. If i get a perfect firmware, I will try to recover the other with jtag admitted that i can.

the latest update: Unfortunately, as specified in the first message, the fritz aligns but fail registration with pppoe and I have no log but the only message that I can see via telnet while trying to get connection with provider is:
Code:
# Jan  1 01:14:26 dsld[1825]: not running

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.