Push Service - how work? How i send mail out?

alfonzo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello,

know please someone, how
System / Push Service work?

I mean - is any original shell script or binary daemon or busybox command in AVM firmware, who send data out? (comunicate with SMTP server)

Many thx.

ps: i want send out via mail some logs from my fritz and i not found any "send" or "mail" file looks like outgoing script in my filesystem.

Try
Code:
mailer -h
from the command line of the box ... but you've to specify the credentials (server, user, password) yourself, they're not read from the box settings.

Hello

Give mailer a try ;)
Code:
usage: mailer mailer [-s subject] -f from -t to -m mailserver [-a authname [-w passwd]] -i file(s) [-r] [-d attachfile(s)] [-l] [-c charset]
options:
  [COLOR=#ff0000][B]-?                 - print this help[/B][/COLOR]
  -p STRING          - pidfile. ("/var/run/mmailer.pid")
  -s STRING          - subject. ("FRITZ!Box")
  -f STRING          - from. (NULL)
  -t STRING          - to. (NULL)
  -m STRING          - mailserver. (NULL)
  -a STRING          - authname. (NULL)
  -w STRING          - passwd. (NULL)
  -n                 - no SMTP-Auth. (NOTSET)
  -d STRING          - attachment(s). (NULL)
  -i STRING          - inline part(s) - add text file(s) here. (NULL)
  -r                 - use "multipart/related" if possible. (NOTSET)
  -l                 - SMTP with SSL or TLS. (NOTSET)
  -c STRING          - charset (default: iso-8859-1, no charset conversion!). (NULL)
  -D STRING          - switch debug logs on. (FUNC)
note: please use filename extensions if possible

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
many thx, support this utility UCS2 from SMS message? Because iconv not found.

And is possible resend SMS by this app to mail? Or is here any solution?

Why should it do this?

What's the linkage between the UCS2 character set and a mail user agent (even if it's only possible to send with it)?

The "-c" option above is only used to prepare a correct "Content-Type" header with a charset parameter for multipart mails.

-c STRING - charset (default: iso-8859-1, no charset conversion!). (NULL)
means, that "iso-8859-1" will be used, if no value (or better no option "-c" at all) is given and the "no charset conversion" says, that there will be no character set conversion, doesn't it? You have to provide message parts with iso-8859-1 encoding ... if you've only parts with another one (mixing is impossible with this MUA), specify this encoding and the whole content (not the headers used for transmission) will be sent with this encoding in the surrounding multipart headers.

Because iconv not found.
If you need "iconv" as an utility, you've to provide it yourself. Afaik there's no big difference between UTF-16 and UCS2 ... what do you want to convert there?

And is possible resend SMS by this app to mail?
Sure, if you've got the SMS text and brought it to the proper format. It's the task of the mail receiver to convert the character representation to the correct set to be displayed, printed, whatsoever.

The first difficulty should be, the get the SMS text ... there're at least three possible transmission routes for such messages (mobile, ISDN, POTS).

Or is here any solution?
I'm sure, there's any solution ... what are you looking for? Without any knowlegde, what's your "plan", a pertinent reply is simply impossible.

1) iam not sure, if

-c UCS-2BE

make for me email header

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UCS-2BE

and gmail show correctly this header (in incoming mail)?

Then i prefer convert into UTF-8 before sending, if possible.

But, first problem is, i mean, detect, if text is in UCS-2 and not in ASCII, i think?

2) i want process incoming SMS from USB mobile ( /var/gsm/ttyDATA ) like 1) and send out to defined email. Is any easy way? Pls link to solution, tks. I know http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showthread.php?t=240840 but 138 pages in german :-(

make for me email header
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UCS-2BE
It should do this, but is "UCS-2BE" really a valid charset name? IMO you should use "UTF-16BE" instead ...

and gmail show correctly this header (in incoming mail)?
I don't know, if it will do so ... but here is the answer too: it should do this. It's the responsibility of the MUA to display the correct content.

i want process incoming SMS from USB mobile ( /var/gsm/ttyDATA )
I've researched this topic some month ago ...

If you want to use the USB modem only for SMS sending/receiving, it's possible ... yes.

But you've to prevent AVM's umtsd daemon from accessing the device or you have to implement something like a "serial port multiplexor" to regulate, which daemon is in control of the port.

To use the modem only for SMS processing, you can use a software called smstools3. It's available as a Freetz package too and you could build it standalone without the needs to use a complete Freetz image. Even if the linked pages from freetz.org are in German, there's not so much information, that you can't understand its content I hope ... and the smstools3 web site is in English.

The german page regarding smstools3 says, that you should remove the original umtsd daemon from the firmware image (it's the record after the "attention" icon), but you can carry it on ... if you modify the start script for the smstools3 daemon and stop the umtsd process, before you start another process accessing the modem devices. And last, but not least, you should access the /var/gsm/CONTROL port better ... most modems are using this port to handle commands and send unsolicited answers/messages.

BTW: Why do you think about UCS2? Short messages arrive with PDU encoding usually ... at least it's the mode, which nearly every modem understands. But smstools3 does the conversions for you ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.