[CFG] Fritzbox *.export encryption

pigr8

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Sorry if i write in english i hope it's ok.

I have a 7490 6.52 that is fully working and running and it's capable to get the voip autoconfiguration from the provider through tr069.. since it's not possible to manually edit the details for tr069.cfg using the user interface the only way it's to write directly the *.export backup -> recalculate the checksum -> restore it.

The problem is that some of those details are encrypted (i have all of them), so my question is if there is any way to calculate the encryption manually so that when i restore it the fritzbox can actually understand it and decrypt it.. that is simple if i wanted to change something like the webui port because that value is not encrypted.

Example:

7490 with user/pwd of the tr069 login set to harvey/specter, if i make a system settings backup i see that in the tr069.cfg part the user/pwd are encrypted, and that's ok.. if i wanted to change them to mike/ross manually (since the UI does not allow it like the wifi password) i have to encrypt those two values (using probably the system backup password) and then recalculate the checksum of the *.export file so that i can restore it with the new values.

Is there any way to do this?

Use case? :gruebel:

You don't need to encrypt them. Simply write them in plain text, the box will detect that and encrypt it itself.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
vignajeanniegolabek
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.