[Frage] FB 6490 Bootloop

quietlaugh

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I apologize for writing in english but my Germain is so horrible that nobody would understand.

I have a FB 6490 from Vodafone and I tried the ftp procedure to "entbrand' it and I am now stuck in a bootloop :(

I am not managing to login to adam2 anymore. I also tried the reset using a phone but it does not seem to work.
Here is what the box does:
- The LEDs blink once (All)
- power Led blinks fast for 3-4 minutes
- Power LED stays on for 20 seconds

the box reboots.

2 questions:
Must the cable be plugged to login to adam2?
Anything else I can try before I use it for paperweight?

Thank you and sorry for writing in english.

2 answers:
The power cable must be plugged to login to adam2.
Based on your not mentioned firmware version number, you have to set the branding back to kdg.

Well, I think it's obvious that you need the power cord, and he was probably talking about the docsis coaxial cable (which does not have to be connected to use adam2)

Thank you both, indeed I was wondering if the coax cable needed to be plugged in.
I managed to login the Box with RuKennelTool. Firmware is 6.31.
I changed the firmware_version to KDG or kdg and I still get constant reboot. Any other variable I can think of seems OK.

Would anybody know if I can go back to factory settings from ftp?
Thank you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Would anybody know if I can go back to factory settings from ftp?
Thank you.

Hallo quietlaugh und weitere Leser dieses Threads,
das Rücksetzen auf "factory settings" für FB6490 ist u.a. hier beschrieben:

Anschließend noch dem Inhalt von "firmware_info" im Bootloader-Environment ein ",recovered=2" hinzugefügt und auch der Inhalt der NAS-Partition wird gelöscht, falls ein Problem dort den erfolgreichen Start verhindert.

Dann sollte die Box beim nächsten Start "wie neu" sein.

Gruß
Pokemon20021

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.