[Problem] Fritzbox 7390 does not active telnet

xtpeloco

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Fritzbox 7390 does not active telnet

Good afternoon.

I try to activate the telnet service and I can not.

I call the phone # 96 * 7 *, but I do not get the "telnet on" message, something that I always used in previous versions, I hope they help me because I try to modify the SNR.

I do not know what to do

Model: FRITZ! Box Fon WLAN 7390
FRITZ! OS: 06.83
International Modem

I am Spanish and I give you a thousand thanks for the help, I translated with google and this is always my referral forum for my fritzbox, sorry if you do not understand and I apologize.

thank you very much.

The modification of the SNR has been done for a long time, but from what you see, that configuration is still active, because in the options SNR, I do not see any selection or point in the options.

I do not understand how this can not be activated, we are talking about a free router, this option should be possible to activate.

Is there any way to modify the SNR without having to download version?

Another serious question, had the freetz, when updating in time the automatic updates of fritzbox, mea crushed the freetz?

Because I can not connect through the port.

Once again, thank you so much.

... Is there any way to modify the SNR without having to download version? ...
Recover to firmware version < 6.30, activate telnet, connect, change the SNR, disconnect telnet, export settings, update (or recover if it does not accept manual changes) firmware to current version, import settings.

Ok, translated poorly google, I mean without having to install a version earlier than 6.30.

And you could not install "freetz + fritzOs 6.83" and then activate telnet from freetz?

Crush the original frimware, with modified frimware.

Thanks for all the help

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.