spa3000 - answering machine

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

eldee

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have a all-in-one Philips phone-fax-answering machine behind the spa3000.

Before, the phone was connected to Belgacom, and when we didn't answer the phone, the person got our personal message from our answering device.

Now, behind the spa3000, when we doesn't answer, the correspondent gets the answering default message from Belgacom, not ours...

Is this something to change in the configuration from the spa3000?

tx for helping,

best regards
Luc

Hey Luc,

does the caller get the answering message from Belgacom when calling the PSTN-Line or when calling your SIP account? Does the phone ring first or is the answering message played-back immediately?

Cheers
C

answering machine

it is a incoming pstn
the phone does ring

Hm, so everything should work fine. Could it be that Belgacom answers the call too soon since a while? Can you disable the Belgacom a.m.?
If your Philips a.m. still does not answer the call you could try to adjust the regional settings - maybe the phone does not "like" the way the SPA rings!?
I don't know the belgian PSTN settings but maybe you might check the site mentioned in my signature (esp. the technical regional values - it's made for german phones but I think most values should be adaptable across Europe).

C

tx for your reply.
the a.m. is in the shop, and I will be there on thursday.
I check settings (esp. regional's) with your table.

Coming back on it on thursday

tx,
Luc

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.