What's the best firmware for a 7050(De) to be patched in annexA(ENG)?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I don't understand german, but I've understood that there are several modified firmwares around.
I know that I have to install the latest firmware before to patch the box in annex A, but I would like also to have the best (in english) firmware with a lot of feature like callmanitor etc...
Can I do that? Is there a modified firmware in english that allows me to patch the box in annex A?
Thanks for answering, and sorry for my bothering in english but I think that this forum is the best about the 7050 :)

Hi.
I can't see an English Firmware for the 7050 anywhere. Will AVM provide an international Firmware soon?
If you have the latest English Firmware you will be able to test the dsmod. I think there should be no problem get it running.

Greets Oliver

What? All the 7050 come only with a firmware in german?? What?? Isnt there a firmware in english????

No the firmwares are only in GERMAN! sorry i cant help you! maybe anyone could be change the language?! But i dont know how anyone could it do! But you can ask the people her! good luck

Sorry but I dont get, in the avm webpage ther eare two different kind of firmware for 7050, depending on the language of the webpage.
If I choose english lang in download page I have:
FRITZ!Box Fon Firmware Version 06.03.62
The firmware controls the ADSL modem and router functions. Start by downloading the firmware to a disk drive on your computer, then load it into the device.

New Features:
Support for RFC1483 in bridging mode
Improved CLIP implementation
Improved voice quality
New user interface

For more information about this update file click here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: English File size: 3200 KB
Version: 06.03.62 Build: 05.05.17 Date: May 17, 2005
Instead if I choose the german language, in downoald page for 7050 I have:
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7050 Firmware Version 14.03.89
Die Firmware beinhaltet die Funktionen des DSL-Modems und -Routers. Laden Sie die Firmware zuerst auf die Festplatte Ihres Computers und übertragen Sie diese von dort in einem zweiten Schritt auf die Anlage.

Neue Leistungsmerkmale:
Telefonie: Wählhilfe per Click in der Anrufliste
System: Nachtschaltung (WLAN aus, allg. Klingelsperre)
System: Push Service (FRITZ!Box versendet regelmäßig Reports per Mail)
Anrufliste bleibt nach Neustart erhalten

Weitere Informationen zu diesem Update erhalten Sie hier
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sprache: Deutsch Dateigröße: 3820 KB
Version: 14.03.89 Build: 05.11.07 Datum: 04.11.2005
So.... what??? Why two different kind of firmwares? What shall I flash before patching it in annexA?
You have the "eng" one...

Thanks man.
Is here a very kind guy that can translate the words of the firmware?
Just a txt or a doc... :)

There Is (!!) A Firmware In Englisch For The 7050

Hi,

I have a firmware in english for the 7050. I got it from AVM.
So when you need it, post me a PN with your email adress.
There are different Firmwares for both languages but it is not only in terms of that. There are more differences. So it can be a problem to put this firmware on your 7050. It depends on if you have an international Version or not. Please try it first and have a backup from your old firmware.

The firmware in English I have is: FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7050.en.14.03.91

ed

landfiets schrieb:
Hi,

There are different Firmwares for both languages but it is not only in terms of that. There are more differences. So it can be a problem to put this firmware on your 7050. It depends on if you have an international Version or not. Please try it first and have a backup from your old firmware.

ed
Man thank you very very much. The box I'm waiting for is an annex B german 7050 version.
Can I still put your firmware?

landfiets schrieb:
I have a firmware in english for the 7050. I got it from AVM.So when you need it, post me a PN with your email adress.

So can you share with us what you did with the english firmware. Did you originally have a german 7050 or and international version?

landfiets schrieb:
Hi,

ed
Please, Can you me send this Firmware ?

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Keine Mitglieder online.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Brainbanger
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.