The auto dial of international prefix(0039) not working

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I've tried to set italian international prefix to make calls without dial manually 0039, but it ain't work. Everytime I try to store 0039 it stores only 039 and in system log I see:
Internettelefonie mit xxxxxxxxxx über sip1.sipdiscount.com fehlgeschlagen. Fehlergrund: Forbidden (403)
Instead if I try to call dialing manually 0039 it's all right.
Why?

Enable the international city/country prefix rules in your Fritz!Box and use proper city and country code in your settings for the sipdiscount account you defined. It will work :)

The combination should be country code = 0039, country code prefix = 00, keep country code prefix = NO.

Don't try to mess with the settings on "Wahlregeln"/"Dialling Rules". If you enter any fixed provider prefix there, this may screw up the numbers actually dialled.

Cheers,
--gandalf.

May you please tell me where I should go? What german voice of menu...
thx

Thx, but there are a lot of options, including language english... It means I can change the language in english on my 7050 annexB german?? And what's that enum?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.