[Frage] usb isdn to asterisk

binary_dreamer

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hi. i am running asterisk in a debian box in Alix 2d3. i would like to make use of my ISDN connection (4 numbers).
i came across the AVM USB ISDN v2 and i would like to know if someone had a similar request or had used any USB ISDN with success.
the box is running debian wheezy with asterisk 11.4

If you're lucky, the box is supported by mISDN. In case it is, you can use chan_lcr to connect Asterisk. Otherwise you could try CAPI and chan_capi.

Recently, I had a HFC based USB ISDN interface up and running and just this weekend I'm going to give something similar a try again. Please let me know how you've done it, if you were quicker than me and did it successfully.

actually, i did not buy it yet. i am looking to buy it and i would like to know which one works best for the job.

is there a well know to work usb to ISDN?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.