dyndns client interface selection + multiple accounts [eng]

cgabriel

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
2 Sep 2006
Beiträge
81
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
6
I tried to contribute myself, so I finally took some time to make my first patch :) as exercise (for current 7270 preview)...
See this thread: http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/showpost.php?p=1106867

I exposed the interface selection into dyndns options for Internet / telephony IP. It seems to work very well... I use it to have the VOIP address usable with ENUM.
As I am not a good designer, please make suggestions... (there is no translation, although I'm using the German version)

It could even be integrated into freetz...

Could someone "extend" to also use a second account?? I am currently editing with nvi to swich "account0"/1 then edit details via interface.

Regards,
Gabriel
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
... + multiple accounts

I took some more time to understand how it works, and now I have a working version...
Now one can add 10 accounts (like inadyn, I won't need it anymore :)) and choose for each of them the interface (Internet / telephone)...

It works by simply copying all the patch files in "patches/7270_preview/de/"

If you find it good / useful, I would be happy to see it in freetz... Someone could translate it to German (I have no problem reading).

Gabriel
 

Anhänge

Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,255
Mitglieder
378,649
Neuestes Mitglied
DiamondExchangeNetwork