- Mitglied seit
- 3 Apr 2006
- Beiträge
- 9
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hallo,
tur mir Leid, dass ich meine Frage auf Englisch stellen muss, aber obwohl ich in Deutschland seit 2 Jahre wohne, kenne ich die Fachbegriffe noch nicht. Ich hoffe, dass hier wird englisch auch verstanden
Ihr könnt mir auf Deutsch antworten - ich verstehe die beide Sprachen (Sowieso ist meine Muttersprache Bulgarisch).
Also:
I am proud owner of Fritz Box Fon WLAN 7170 for about 1 week. It is with the last official firmware. The only modification is LCR from the Telefonsparbuch site.
I have T-COM analog phone connection and I have 3 VoIP subscriptions - voipbuster, sipgate and a bulgarian voip provider with DID number in Sofia.
Problem: After receiving a phone call with the Bulgarian operatior on my Sofia DID number and I finish the conversation the following happens - when I pick up the analog line I don't hear dialing tone.
When I try to establish a VoIP connection with voipbuster I don't hear the oder party (neither the ringing tone nor his/her voice), but the connection is established. I have made a test with my mobile phone and it seems that the other party can hear me.
This happens not always, so until now I cannot reproduce the bug every time. But it HAPPENS quite often to be annoing.
Since in Bulgaria there are restrictions on the speed of the international trafic (it is much more expensive as the local peering trafic) I suspect that my Bulgarian VoIP provider makes a fallback to iLBC codec and only in such cases I got the problems with FBF.
I have found a thread in internet with something similar:http://forum.wengo.com/viewtopic.php?p=4462&sid=3b3dc31b6414f465d1a5680e5389d717
So my question would be - how can I check what were the VoIP parameters of the last call and whether this problem is known.
Vielen Dank für eure Aufmerksamkeit im voraus!
Gruß,
Evgeni
tur mir Leid, dass ich meine Frage auf Englisch stellen muss, aber obwohl ich in Deutschland seit 2 Jahre wohne, kenne ich die Fachbegriffe noch nicht. Ich hoffe, dass hier wird englisch auch verstanden
Also:
I am proud owner of Fritz Box Fon WLAN 7170 for about 1 week. It is with the last official firmware. The only modification is LCR from the Telefonsparbuch site.
I have T-COM analog phone connection and I have 3 VoIP subscriptions - voipbuster, sipgate and a bulgarian voip provider with DID number in Sofia.
Problem: After receiving a phone call with the Bulgarian operatior on my Sofia DID number and I finish the conversation the following happens - when I pick up the analog line I don't hear dialing tone.
When I try to establish a VoIP connection with voipbuster I don't hear the oder party (neither the ringing tone nor his/her voice), but the connection is established. I have made a test with my mobile phone and it seems that the other party can hear me.
This happens not always, so until now I cannot reproduce the bug every time. But it HAPPENS quite often to be annoing.
Since in Bulgaria there are restrictions on the speed of the international trafic (it is much more expensive as the local peering trafic) I suspect that my Bulgarian VoIP provider makes a fallback to iLBC codec and only in such cases I got the problems with FBF.
I have found a thread in internet with something similar:http://forum.wengo.com/viewtopic.php?p=4462&sid=3b3dc31b6414f465d1a5680e5389d717
So my question would be - how can I check what were the VoIP parameters of the last call and whether this problem is known.
Vielen Dank für eure Aufmerksamkeit im voraus!
Gruß,
Evgeni
Zuletzt bearbeitet: