FRITZ! WLAN Repeater Modification GER>EN

rondo8612

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
18 Sep 2009
Beiträge
6
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Is it possible to modify the german FRITZ!WLAN repeater to accept the english version firmware? I have the image but when I run the firmware update I get the error message stating that the image is not for the repeater. Is there a way to telnet to the unit? I'm using google translate so excuse the grammatically bad german.

Ist es möglich, die Deutsch FRITZ! WLAN Repeater akzeptieren Englisch Firmware-Version zu ändern? Ich habe das Bild, aber wenn ich die Firmware aktualisieren laufen bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung, dass das Bild nicht für den Repeater. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, um das Gerät Telnet? Ich bin mit Google übersetzen so entschuldigen Sie die grammatikalisch schlechtes Deutsch
 
Try THIS.

"I have the image but when I run the firmware update I get the error message stating that the image is not for the repeater."
--> try it again once telnet connection has been established, don't stop at any error messages initiated by AVM

Good luck.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,087
Mitglieder
378,641
Neuestes Mitglied
quickbooks2026