[Problem] Nachtschaltung: dsld 100% CPU when switching off

M66B

Mitglied
Mitglied seit
17 Feb 2010
Beiträge
225
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
When I use System > Nachtschaltung > Zeitschaltung für das WLAN-Funknetz verwenden > WLAN täglich abschalten von ... dsld will start using 100% CPU when switching off. Is this a known problem? Is this just an AVM problem?

Anhang anzeigen config.txt
 
I discovered this weekend that this problem occurs too when enabling the guest network.
 
Didn't you use iptables? Does this problem occur right after booting or do you have to wait some time to see it?

Regards
Oliver
 
Yes, I do use iptables.
This problem doesn't occur right after rebooting, but
- when 'nachtschaltung' tries to switch off wireless (automatically)
- when I try to switch on the guest network
and maybe in other circumstances, which I still have to discover.
Common factor is probably manipulation of dsld directly or indirectly.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,235
Mitglieder
378,647
Neuestes Mitglied
sararararara