Firmware FritzBoxFonWlan AnnexA 08.03.98+08.04.01

GerdOtto1

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo, nachdem ich mich 1 1/2 Wochen mit dem Support von AVM amüsiert habe, steht für mich jetzt fest das die FW 08.03.98+08.04.01 für die FritzBoxFonWlan in Frankreich mit Wanadoo als Provider definitiv nicht funktioniert.

Nach langem hin und her habe ich jetzt ein RecoveryTool mit der alten 08.03.62 installiert und jetzt läufts wieder einwandfrei.

Dies nur als Warnung an Leute die in ähnlicher Lage sind, denn es hat mich echt Nerven gekostet und ich war kurz davor die Box an AVM zurückzuschicken weil ich an einen Hardware Fehler geglaubt habe.

Gruß Gerd

Hello GerdOtto1

I maybe have the same problem, I have updated my fritzbox fon wlan in belgium and it does not work anymore :mad: , I've tried to downgrade, but it does not work... Is is possible for you to send me the RecoveryTool and the old firmware 08.03.62. Here is my email adress : Edit wichard: Mailadress deleted due to Spam

Thanks in advance for your kind help. ;)

Waxord

waxord schrieb:
Is is possible for you to send me the RecoveryTool and the old firmware 08.03.62.
No Requests for Firmware, Recovery-Tools et al., please. You should try to contact AVM by mail.

Hello Waxord
I spoke to the support of AVM today and it would be interesting for the support as well as for me with which provider you work and what is your problem exactly.
I´m interested in your problem and if you find a solution, please tell me. I would be grateful. Here´s my e-mail adresse: otto-plato (ät) arcor.de
I send you an e-mail yesterday, but I don´t know if the adress was correct.
Greetings from the southwest of france,
Gerd

Edit wichard: Mailadresse etwas Spamsicherer gemacht
Kleiner Tipp: Ihr könntet die Adressen auch per PN austauschen, das kann kein Spam-Bot auslesen.

Can any one provide me RecoveryTool and the old firmware 08.03.62. I have same problems here in italy. I flashed new firmware and now modem doesent connect.Send me pm and i will give the email adress.
THanks

Once again:
wichard schrieb:
No Requests for Firmware, Recovery-Tools et al., please. You should try to contact AVM by mail.

OK sorry but I am still waiting for avm response. I will not post request on forum again

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.