7170: abgehende VOIP Telefonnumme?

winflowers

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have two VOIP accounts, one from 1&1 and one from nonoh (Betamax). From 1&1 I have a telephone number which is my main number, and from nonoh I have no number.

Now I have set in FBF7170 that all call-out are through nonoh VOIP because the price is lower. But then people who get my call don't know where it is from before answering the phone because my telephone number is not shown.

Here my question is: is it possible to show my 1&1 telephone number even I use nonoh VOIP to call out?

Any help is appreciated!

... is it possible to show my 1&1 telephone number even I use nonoh VOIP to call out? ...
Some more input from you would be appreciated as well: where are you? In many countries it is not legal to 'falsify' the number you are calling from with a nmber form another provider, even not when the 'false' number is owned by you.
Anyhow, the 7170 can not satisfy your request.

Some more input from you would be appreciated as well: where are you? In many countries it is not legal to 'falsify' the number you are calling from with a nmber form another provider, even not when the 'false' number is owned by you.
Anyhow, the 7170 can not satisfy your request.

Thank you very much for your answer! Apparently I must live with it.

By the way, currently I am living in Germany. Is it legal to 'falsify' the number here?

no, that ist not legal in Germany.
Some Providers allow it, when you can definitly show, that the other number ist your's.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.