annex A patch in 14.04.03-3452 works

arnevt

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

I have a 7050 1&1 german brand, which worked on all annex A lines in belgium, except mine :confused: .
I read that the 14.4.3-3452 had a new dsl driver, so I tried this one on my home line, and... yes it worked.
Just to inform you, that if you have troubles with older versions getting your annex A to work, it's worth the effort to try this one.

note that this is still beta firmware... so save your settings to disk first

(if somebody wants to translate in german, be my guest :) )

Arne

Hi arnevt,

is Belgacom your ADSL-provider? What is different with your ADSL-line from others you have tested before? Speed, S/N-margin, attenuation, DSLAM Hardware?

Have you had also experience with United Telecom "All-in-one" (29,95 ¤/month for a phone-line including a 512/256-ADSL-line & flatrate)?

regards
Scout

Scout schrieb:
Hi arnevt,

is Belgacom your ADSL-provider? What is different with your ADSL-line from others you have tested before? Speed, S/N-margin, attenuation, DSLAM Hardware?

Have you had also experience with United Telecom "All-in-one" (29,95 ¤/month for a phone-line including a 512/256-ADSL-line & flatrate)?

regards
Scout

well, the funny part is... it worked on all turboline (belgacom) dsl lines, except mine. Belgacom keeps saying that there is no difference in vendors used between the working lines and mine. Profile was everywhere the same, so I (who works at an DSL ISP) and belgacom didn't have a reasonable explination. With this recent beta firmware (which seems to have a totaly new dsl driver) it seems to work.

I only have experience with belgacom & scarlet dslam's in real situation. I also have 2 different dslams at my feet in which I can test as I want (from 128kbit till 24mbit adsl2+)

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
ipeee
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.