Call forwarding, how?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I would to set the 7050 to forward an incoming landline call to another number using a voip account, but without the need for the caller to digit anything, pin or whatever... something easy and automatic. How?

DM41 schrieb:
Or do you just want to enable callthrough without using a PIN (which is not possible)?
With always the same sender-number it is possible without pin

I would to call always the same number, just in case I'm in another house :)

No matter what number is calling my number(landline and/or SIP calls), I want every call diverted always on another landline number by a voip account.

mega schrieb:
With always the same sender-number it is possible without pin
@Mega: No, it is not. I just tried to configure this setting into my ATA with firmware 03.90, at it protested "PIN has to contain exactly four digits".

zooster schrieb:
No matter what number is calling my number(landline and/or SIP calls), I want every call diverted always on another landline number by a voip account.
For this you go in the Fritz!Box to:

Telefonie/Rufumleitung/Rufumleitung

In the Line auf the Phone you want forward you enter the number in 'Umleitung nach Rufnummer' an choose in 'Art der Umleitung' when it should be forwarded.

If you need this in complete englich, I need a screenshot from the Phone-Menu

mega schrieb:
For this you go in the Fritz!Box to:

Telefonie/Rufumleitung/Rufumleitung

In the Line auf the Phone you want forward you enter the number in 'Umleitung nach Rufnummer' an choose in 'Art der Umleitung' when it should be forwarded.

If you need this in complete englich, I need a screenshot from the Phone-Menu
Sorry but I haven't understood, what number I have to set there? And what's the meaning of the all the voices in the menu Art der umleitung??

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.