[Frage] Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP)

JP9013

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
26 Apr 2013
Beiträge
1
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I am having two PSTN (POTS) lines. One is connected to Fritz Box 7390 directly and another through Grandstream HT503. My problem is the forwarded calls from HT503 to my Fritz Box Fon MT-F though Fritz Box 7390 does not show CLIP, instead it shows internal call. I have used unconditional forwarding under basic settings to forward calls received on PSTN line attached to HT503 to my cordless Fritz Fon MT-F. I have given static IP to HT503 and configured SIP account as instructed by Fritz Box Manual. All other settings of HT503 are left as default. HT503 forwards all calls to Fritz Fon MT-F flawlessly but without CLIP, which otherwise is seen on the analog phone attached FXS port of HT503.

Will somebody help me to sort this out?
 
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,929
Beiträge
2,305,580
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
3cvx