Com-on-air Type II pcmcia card

brian_mccarey

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
29 Okt 2005
Beiträge
4
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi All,

Ich habe eine COM-ON-AIR type II pcmcia dect Steuerpult. Ich lasse Version Software 1.31 laufen. Der Steuerpult registriert nicht mit einem dect Telefon jedoch. Ich habe auch eine Art III Karte, die ist. Irgendwelche Gedanken auf, was das Problem ist?

I have an Com-on-air type II pcmcia dect controller. I run version 1.31 software. That controller does not register with a dect telephone however. I also have a type III card, which works fine. Any thoughts on what the problem is?

Is the software for the type II & III cards the same. If not, does anyone have the software for the type III card.

I would appreciate your good help. Sorry about my poor German.

Kind regards
Brian
Chichester, England
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,105
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa