.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

Die Anlage der Ausrüstung für IP-Phone

Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von 0n0ff, 23 Aug. 2005.

1. 0n0ff

0n0ff Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    • Cisco - > PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)

1.Wieviel kostet das Anschliessen E1 ISDN PRI (ISDN PRA)
    2. Wieviel kostet die monatliche Pacht des Stroms E1 bis zu PSTN(Public Switched Telephone Network) und welche Bedingungen (gebührenpflichtige oder nicht, stammende Vereinigung)

• Co-location

3.Wieviel kostet die Unterbringung der Ausrüstung in 1U oder 2U (Unit)

• Internet - > Cisco

4. Wieviel kostet das Anschliessen zum Internet (die Geschwindigkeit nicht weniger 512Kb)
    5. Wieviel soll man für den Verkehr zu zahlen? Welche Bedingungen (unlimited, nach der Menge des Verkehres...)

6.Welche Lizenzen und Lösungen in Deutschland für IP-Telephone nötig sind?

Danke schön!

2. RB

RB Aktives Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Selbständiger Bitbeißer
    Hi!

I'm taking the US flag as a hint that you are an english speaking person...

I suppose it would be much better, if you ask again in english. The german translation is ... don't wannabe rude, so let's say I can't possibly understand it :)

I got the idea that you are interested in housing of PSTN termination somewhere in Germany. But the details are a mystery to me.

3. Maik

Maik Gesperrt

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I think I understood part of the questions and I am guessing a little bit on the rest.

1+2: An E1 from T-Com will cost about 100EUR for the installation and about 290EUR monthly.

3+4+5: hetzner for example will give you 1U + 350 GB Traffic for about 30EUR/month (http://hetzner.de/colocation.html)

6: I'm not sure about that. I think you don't need any special license at the moment but there are certain rules you have to abide to. The right place to ask for more Information is the 'Bundesnetzagentur' (http://www.bundesnetzagentur.de).

4. 0n0ff

0n0ff Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Thank you for your answer. But we would like to clear up one more question.
    What conditions do you have while connecting of the stream E1 up to PSTN(Public Switched Telephone Network)? Is the payment of outgoing traffic required? To be exactly from PSTN(Public Switched Telephone Network) to city and mobile phones?

What operators of PSTN and Mobile do you have in Berlin? Do you know their sites? Please, send me.
    Is there another german forum including information of IP-Phone? If you know, please, send me.