Error Unsupported media type (415)

asdrhyme

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
28 Mrz 2009
Beiträge
6
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

I had Fritz 7270 since years and It was working fine but since last 20 days I was getting error "Internet telephony with [email protected] via sip.voipdiscount.com failed. Cause: Unsupported media type (415)" so I thought that something is wrong with fritzbox and I purchased new fritzbox 7390 but I am still getting this error. This error is random i.e. if I call 3-4 times and some time I am able to call. It will be great if some one help me to fix this.

Best Regards
Rhyme
 
I have exactly the same problem here!!
Did somebody solve the issue?
At least I did not find nay way to change or configure SIP codecs in the fritzbox...

tent
 
ok I just solved it.. ;)

apparently it is necessary to put also proxy and STUN server in the account configuration.. just funny that without it was still working sometimes and sometimes not.. anyway..

tent
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,927
Beiträge
2,305,402
Mitglieder
378,653
Neuestes Mitglied
ReddyBookClubsPoint