Fon 1-2-3 settings

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello, I would to know if there is a way to call fon1 from 2 or 3 and viceversa, without going in internet but staying inside the FBF... like a short dialing or somehting.
And I would to know if I have to set something somewhere since I have the fax of the modem of pc plugged into fon1, and I want to be able to receive fax either by landline and voip number.

On the "internal dialtone" (3 short beeps followed by a pause of 1-2 seconds) of your Fritzbox you can press 1 to reach analog port 1 or 2 for analog port 2 etc. Also making special ringing sound to show its only internal.
To get the "internal dialtone" of your Fritzbox you have to press the R-key by default and then it might take 4-5 seconds. There is also an option to disable "automatic dialtone acquisition" in the configuration of each phone-extension-port under advanced options or it might be named characteristics of port, in german its named "Merkmale der Nebenstelle" - the only button available in the phone-extension configuration.
In german the option is named "Spontane Amtsholung aktivieren" / spontaneous dialtone acquisition. If you disable this option you have to press 0 to get a dialtone for external calls (landline or VoIP).

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Häuslebauer_BW
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.