[Problem] Freetz is not working for international version

Actually all of the kernel code is licensed with GPL2, but I don't know of any parts where the FSF is the copyright holder.

For instance is FSF copyright holder of BusyBox. I didn't check further as that is sufficient to demand the sourcecode of the kernel. (GPL2 demands to release all the sourcecode which is used in a product where a GPL2 part is used.)
The FSF ask all authors to place a copyright notice in the source so if FSF is copyright holder you can always see it in the source.

Anyway I contacted AVM about the source of the FB7390 version 6.01 international firmware. They answered that the source is not online yet and asked for a bit patience. Although this is a violation of the license, this sound reasonable to me. I contacted them again for an indication when the source will be available. So hopefully I get an answer on that question too.
 
I am not aware of parts of BusyBox where the FSF is the copyright holder, and even if they were, that alone is not sufficient for them to demand the kernel sources.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,918
Beiträge
2,305,051
Mitglieder
378,640
Neuestes Mitglied
vapep43913