Fritz!Box Fon ADSL modulation

exploit

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
18 Mrz 2008
Beiträge
13
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello everyone,

I am trying to change ADSL modulation from "ADSL 2+ (ITU G.992.5) Annex A" to ADSL (G.dmt), becouse thats the modulation which my ISP uses. Is there any way to accomplish that, becouse with this modulation my modem losses ADSL sync too much?


TNX
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AFAIK the box decides itself wether ADSL or ADSL2+ is used. So in my opinion there should be no need to modify the modulation.
 
Hello again and tnx for reply.

Problem is that I am not using ADSL2+. My connection is ADSL (G.dmt modulation), 1024/192 connection speed, and with ADSL2+ I get disconected about 10 times/day.
 
I remember someone asking the same question, but I don't remember if there was a solution. Could you post a link to the thread you got that attachment from?
 
I can't see anything about modulation there. In my opinion flo1980 just changed Annex B to Annex A. Nothing more about that. And it seems that there is just only ADSL (not 2+) available at his.
 
So it seems there is no way to change this....

Thank you for trying to help me, if someone else have any idea please post...
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,922
Beiträge
2,305,222
Mitglieder
378,646
Neuestes Mitglied
atrora