Fritz!box fon WLAN 7170

lalmadrones

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
21 Aug 2008
Beiträge
1
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Good day!
I can't connect to my ISP's DSL...Here in philippines PLDT is our ISP.
Before,i used Zyxel modem from PLDT...but now I tried to install the Fritz!box fon WLAN from Germany.I've done everything,The only problem is,when I perform the "DIAGNOSE" in Fritzbox Start Center,the DSL icon is uncheck.
before this is,I cant finish the configuration wizard of fritzbox,maybe the username and password entry are the problems,resulting to be unable to connect in DSL.
Can you help me fix this problem?
 
Hi lalmadrones, Welcome to the Board! :)

I think you use Annex A in the Philippines, therefor you have to change the Box from B to A.

Have a look at this Part of the Board, the Informations you needed are Sticky marked.
 
Hi guys,

I have the same problem (can't connect to PLDT).
I transformed a 7170 to Annex A english web interface and tested it successfully in Italy. I'm getting crazy to setup this FB in order to replace the Zyxel P-660 coming with the dsl contract
The modem's settings are shown here:
http://www.pinoydsl.net/viewtopic.php?t=3916
(first post written by dyoddyowel - Metro Manila Area).
Is it possible to set the 7170 to check what the hell it's doing while trying to connect? What command should I use in telnet (or ftp with adam2)?
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Carlo
 
Kostenlos!

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,929
Beiträge
2,305,581
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
3cvx