[Gelöst] How to add Python modules?

molfi

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
17 Okt 2006
Beiträge
142
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
16
Hi.

I have tried Python 2.7 in the latest Freetz trunk and it works very fine. Thanks for that great work.
One Python application I tried to run on the Fritzbox is heatpumpmonitor https://launchpad.net/heatpumpmonitor

Two dependencies I could resolve by just adding the py files to the modules directory, so the program could pick it up.
But how can I add those to be included in the Freetz Image from the beginning?
pyserial http://pyserial.sourceforge.net
pyrrd http://code.google.com/p/pyrrd/

Is adding a patch file here or in the trac a way?
Or what is the best/prefered way?

Thanks
molfi
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
pyserial und pyrrd funktionieren einwandfrei.
Werde mir die Pakete näher ansehen, falls noch etwas fehlt.
Danke
molfi
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,109
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa