How to create an IP extension with PEN in Automatico

cristina10cris

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi guys good morning

Here in the company the center is HIPATH 4k

For me to create an IP Extension here I always put the
PEN number that is available,
but I wanted to know how do I create the IP extension and let the PEN number create the PEN automatically, that is, in the field where I put the PEN number, which I put to get the PEN number available without me having to type the PEN number

Thank you very much in advance.

Sorry, I cannot follow you. And I even guess, nobody else can.
What software is your 4k running? What IP extension do you want to create (HFA od SIP/UFIP)?
Just post the Comwin output (ADD-SBCSU), then things might get a bit clearer.
Off course a DIS-BCSU would be very helpful as well to see if you have correct HW installed at all.

[QUOTE = "riogrande75, post: 2403705, membro: 431883"]
Desculpe, eu não posso te seguir. E eu até acho que ninguém mais pode.
Qual software seu 4k está executando? Qual extensão IP você deseja criar (HFA ou SIP / UFIP)?
Basta postar a saída do Comwin (ADD-SBCSU), então as coisas podem ficar um pouco mais claras.
É claro que um DIS-BCSU também seria muito útil para ver se você tem o HW correto instalado.
[/ QUOTE]
HFA

o_O

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.