How to set the 7050 behind a dsl router?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I would try to use the 7050 behind a router, with all the phone functions without dsl. What do I have to do? Where to set it? I'm sure I have also to set somewhere my existing dsl-router as a gateway... where?
Thanks.

Help plz, I dont understand german :)

A quick translation of this tuorial:

- Connect the Fritz!Box to the network adapter of your computer (best use "LAN B")
- make sure you have the latest firmware version (14.03.89); I guess you already have it if I remember correctly ;-)
- Go to the user interface (http://fritz.box/) and activate "Experteneinstellungen anzeigen" under "System / Ansicht" and click on "Übernehmen" to accept the settings (if it's not already activated. This is the "expert mode" which activates certain menu items you will need)
- Go to "Internet / Zugangsdaten" and activate "Internetzugang über LAN A" (Internetconnection via LAN A) and "Vorhandene Internetverbindung im Netzwerk mitbenutzen (IP-Client)" (use existing internet connection)
- only if the router provides a DHCP-Server: check "IP-Adresse automatisch über DHCP beziehen" to get IP adress,gateway, DNS-Server and so on automatically from your router
- only if the router does not provide a DHCP-Server: leave the option "IP-Adresse automatisch über DHCP beziehen" unchecked and enter the IP adress and the subnet mask of the box (as IP client), the gateway and DNS server of the router (primary and secondary).
- you can enter the upload and download speed of your internet connection at the bottom of the page under "Stellen Sie die Geschwindigkeit Ihrer Internetverbindung ein...". so the box knows how much bandwidth it can use for VoIP and other connections.
- click on "übernehmen" (accept)
- connect "LAN A" to your router

I hope I didn't forget anything.

And last but not least a screenshot of Fritz!Box WLAN. It's not a 7050, so it might be slightly different:

Anhänge

• ATA.PNG
    ATA.PNG
    26.4 KB · Aufrufe: 21
Thank you very much man.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.