.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

Http or Ftp Download

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: Modifikationen" wurde erstellt von inshar_it, 31 Jan. 2007.

1. inshar_it

inshar_it Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi,

recently came me an idea, it would be really usefull and is still not implemented...
    Would be great to build an application for ours Fritz! that could remotely download files by http or ftp servers.
    This app should be controlled via a web interface & we should be alble to insert a link and an hour for downloading.
    In this way the router would automatically start the download at selected hour (for example during the night with no phone to service).
    For big files (as linux distros) would be really great.
    Plus beeing at work or some other place would be possible to program by remote downloads...
    We should find a GPL app that does this & compile it for mipsel.
    I have looked for something similar & found an app that unfortunately required MySql & PHP to run...
    Have you any idea about some software that could be adapted for this work?

2. olistudent

olistudent IPPF-Urgestein

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Beruf:
    Softwareentwickler
    Where do you want to store this (big) files? USB-Stick, Networkdrive, PC?

Greets, Oliver

3. inshar_it

inshar_it Neuer User

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Recently i was able to attach HD NAS via samba mount...
    Anyway would be indifferent because i mean to store files on a local dir of fritz! that could be both USB Stick or any kind of device that can be mounted...
    Would be interesting the interface that for sure has been implemented on a very powerfull ASUS router (WL-700GE) and i believe they used GPL software...