I would like some Help please... Speedport W501V

Dimitris

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
6 Jun 2006
Beiträge
1
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello!!!

I really need some help as I still don't know deutch because it is really important.
Recently I moved to bayreuth for work and I bought a Speedport W501V router with T-Com. Although after so many hours I managed to get connected to the Internet I meet some connectaility problems.
Can anyone help me on how I can open ports? The site on configuring the router is rather hard for me to understand.

I hope I am in the right place to ask this kind of questions.

any help is really appreciated.
Dimitris
 
Hello Dimitris,

you have to configure your Port Forwarding in the following way:

1. Go the configuration menue at your Router
2. Then go to the link "Menü Netzwerk" and after that to "NAT"
3. There are a heading "Port-Weiterleitungen" and that are the Port Forwarding Menue.

Bye and have a nice day

Akio
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa