Language on the 7390

musicman100

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
22 Jan 2008
Beiträge
12
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

I do not know if this is the right section, but i want to buy a 7390 but I need to jknow if the German version has the option to pick English as the language and also has annex A and B?

The number of the box on the web site has 3 different versions

20002484 - the international edition

20002448- the German edition

20002486 - the Austrian and swiss edition.

Is there any difference between these models? I would like to get the 7390 but I can't find it for sale in the UK. I would like to get the English version with the choice of annex A and B.

Thank-you
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Please change your headline: We need a meaningfull desription of your questions.
=>1. post =>"Ändern=>"Erweitert"=> title supplement

Thanks
 
Title changed -is that alright?

I see you have a 7390- can you choose the language on your box?

Thank-you
 
My 7390 is a german edition, the language is only german...
You need the international edition (=english language) or another edition (hardware) and the international firmware.
To change the firmware from a national version to the international version use the "rukerneltool"
 
Hi, I have a 1&17270 that I converted from German to English a few years ago, but things have moved on since then. I am looking at getting a vdsl version, for future proofing from Germany. Will the rukerneltool do the conversion as implied non for example a German 7390. Also I see you have a W920v, what AVM hardware is that based on and can it be converted to English?
many thanks for your time.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,930
Beiträge
2,305,657
Mitglieder
378,659
Neuestes Mitglied
h826839