[Problem] Mitel 620 D and 612d v2

kwanda

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi guys

I have a lot a couple of Mitel 620 and 612d phones which flashes red and does not come on when switching them on .. what is the fault and what is the way of fixing them ?

If they don't come on, there is not much you can do besides send them in for repairs or exchange them for newer models.

You can try to connect them via usb to your pc and check, wether they are recognized or not. If you have access to the firmware flash tool, that could be worth a try, too.

Hi Christ

they come with 1 yr warranty and they all expired and they all have the same problem .. where can I get the tool?

thanks for the reply

Ask your dealer. He will be able to help you.

Another thing: If you still have working devices, swap batteries please, to rule out that it is a battery problem.

And thanks for the promotion, but its still Chris, not ChrisT :p

i sorry about the T .... typo ..

i will try that ..highly appreciated your responses.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
#Kuddel#
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.