more than 1 IP adres and masquerading

Theswitch

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
23 Mrz 2008
Beiträge
1
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

I'm not good in german (I'm dutch), but I can read it fine, so answering in german is not a problem. I'm using a 7270, and my provider gives me 16 public ip adresses (/28 block), using PPPOA with username/password authentication. I've changed the ar7.cfg, adding:

brinterfaces {
{
name = "lan:1";
dhcp = no;
ipaddr = 145.x.x.65;
netmask = 255.255.255.240;
dstipaddr = 145.x.x.65;
dhcpenabled = no;
dhcpstart = 0.0.0.0;
dhcpend = 0.0.0.0;
}

Futhermore, I've said "no_masquering = yes" within the dslifaces / name ="internet". (when I do not change this, it will not work)

When I config a client machine in the LAN to a .67 ip adres, I can connect to the internet and it seems I'm a .67. Everything is fine. Also my voip calls work.

- I cannot use the 192.168.178.x range, they won't route to the internet, because masquerading is off. Can I set masquerading only for the 192.168.178.0/24 network? So I can use private and public ip adresses on the LAN.

Perhaps I need wan_bridge_gateway /etherencapcfg or ipbridge ? I can't find any manual for these settings, if somebody knows how to config these?
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,926
Beiträge
2,305,432
Mitglieder
378,654
Neuestes Mitglied
najsai