[Frage] Old source files

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zmija

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
5 Apr 2015
Beiträge
4
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi,

I hope I can speak English due to this matter. I am from the Netherlands and as my German is not that good and Freetz is quite 'deep' material for me, I think I would understand more in english.
If I have to speak German, please let me know, I will write my text in my best German :)


As I am a beginner I used the how-to which is from the Freetz original site.
During the try of making an image of it with VirtualBox & putty, it was asking for the original firmware of 7390 84.04.88.
Why? As I know this is the newest >> 84.06.20

Anyway, I fixed that fehler by finding the 84.04.88 and copying into dl/fw.

Now the next problem occured: [dl/fw/fritz_box_fon_wlan_7390_source_files.04.91.tar.gz Fehler 1
I searched on the net and this forum, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me?
I also checked here, but I can't find the right version.
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Please close the thread. I updated my fritzbox, only not to the newest version. I will check how to do this. If I have any related questions about the upgrading with openVPN I will ask in the relevant sub forums.
 
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa