[Frage] Patch for busybox dnsd WebIF: why not in .static?

M66B

Mitglied
Mitglied seit
17 Feb 2010
Beiträge
225
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
I have created a patch for a busybox dnsd WebIF, but it is listed in .dynamic in stead of .static, but I cannot figure out why. The files are included in the packages folder. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

busybox dnsd (~ 483 KB) is running fine, but the WebIF of the patch is untested.
 

Anhänge

It should be "FREETZ_PACKAGE_DNSD_CGI" instead of "FREETZ_BUSYBOX_DNSD_CGI".
 
Thanks, Oliver!

This is an updated and tested patch: Anhang anzeigen dnsd-2.patch.tar.gz
Could you add it to trunk after review?
Or should I make a ticket for it?
I will update the wiki after inclusion.
 
Please create a ticket for milestone 1.3 and attach your patch.

Regards
Oliver
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,264
Mitglieder
378,649
Neuestes Mitglied
DiamondExchangeNetwork