Pls help newcommer

joff

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
29 Jan 2009
Beiträge
2
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi people,

I do not speak German, so it is difficult to me to move around in this forum, but I hope you can help me.

I just got a "fritz!box 7170 annex A CH/A edition" with firmware in German. I'd like to have it in English, but not official firmware so looking around I fund freetz project. (almost everything in German )

Is there any chance to put freetz in this special edition of FB 7170 ?

Thanks guys

J
 
Ok,

I think I didn't explain me in the right way...

My question is if installing freetz i'll be able to have the firmware in english or will stay in german?
 
This changes only the language of freetz components.

Regards
Oliver
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,920
Beiträge
2,305,114
Mitglieder
378,645
Neuestes Mitglied
nikitarajusa