sip registrations sometimes disappear

arnevt

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
29 Mrz 2006
Beiträge
30
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi

My 7050 has a strange phenomenon. Sometimes, after a few days uptime, al my sipaccount appear to be registered, but in reality they are not registered (i have an own asterisk, so I can see it there, and also, my sipgate account shows offline on the website). If I submit a change in the internet telephony, all accounts get registered again. Is this a known bug? I'm running 14.04.06

thanks
Arne
 
I have a Fritzbox Fon and had the same problem as long as I used the old firmware. I do not know how old your firmware is, but befor anything else I would change to the new one which is 10.04.15. Try it with this new firmware!

For me the new firmware has changed the world. Since February I have not had a single problem with the registration and the box is running perfectly!

Good Luck!
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,925
Beiträge
2,305,353
Mitglieder
378,652
Neuestes Mitglied
stego88