SparVoip: anyone having problems calling to german mobiles?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

tommmy.leee

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
hello,
i just registered account on sparvoip.de and facing problems calling to the german mobiles (btw, anyone knows smth better than 14 c/min?).
the weird thing is that i can call to 0176* numbers with no problems but to the rest - no way. i see in log window the 487. i tried to dial with international escape code (004917*) but it does not work, too. sympthom: i dial the number, the silence is heard for about 3-4 seconds and then my FritzBox 5012 shows busy tone.
any idea?
thank you in advance,
Slava

Do you know, if the mobiles are using the german D1 net? I have the same problem but only to D1 numbers. I'm using webcalldirekt and the fritz!box 7050. As you can read here (in german) some more people have this problem, too.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
PauSchmitz
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.