- Mitglied seit
- 14 Jan 2006
- Beiträge
- 234
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 16
My question is about the technical details for connecting an Analog telephone to the Fritzbox and also the connection of the Fritzbox to the PSTN. (POTS)
I have used the word "fritzbox" but if you want to know exactly which one I am referring to it is the FritzBox fon Wlan (German).
I would especialy like to know the impedence of these connections? And if they can be changed. I would assume they can only be changed by a mod as I have not seen anything in the GUI for this.
I understand that I want to use the box where there is a 'complex' impedance which is resistive/capacative 220 + 820 ohms || 120nF. This may make sense to you but not to me.
Thank you
english thread
I have used the word "fritzbox" but if you want to know exactly which one I am referring to it is the FritzBox fon Wlan (German).
I would especialy like to know the impedence of these connections? And if they can be changed. I would assume they can only be changed by a mod as I have not seen anything in the GUI for this.
I understand that I want to use the box where there is a 'complex' impedance which is resistive/capacative 220 + 820 ohms || 120nF. This may make sense to you but not to me.
Thank you
english thread