The Good Luck Sign

betateilchen

Grandstream-Guru
Punkte für Reaktionen
The Good Luck Sign...

Yesterday I was at my local Christian charity shop where I spotted a 'HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS' bumper sticker. I purchased it and stuck it to the back of my Volvo. I'm delighted I did as a truly uplifting experience followed...

At a busy intersection I was stopped at the light, just lost in thought at the Lord, and didn't notice the light had changed. That bumper sticker really worked! I found lots of people who love Jesus. The man behind me started to honk like crazy. He must REALLY love Christ our Lord because pretty soon, he leaned out his window and yelled, "Jesus Christ!" as loud as he could. It was like a football game, the man shouting at the top of his voice, "GO JESUS CHRIST, GO!!!"

Everyone else started honking, too, so I leaned out my window and waved and smiled to all of those kind and loving people. There must have been a guy from Florida back there because I could hear him yelling something about a sunny beach, and saw him waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. I asked my three children what that meant. They looked at each other, giggled and told me that it was the Bahama good luck sign. So, I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back.

Several cars behind, a very nice man stepped out of his car and yelled something. I couldn't hear him very well, but it sounded like, "Mother trucker," Maybe he was from Florida, too. He must really love the Lord. A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and were walking toward me. I bet they wanted to pray, but just then I noticed that the light had changed to yellow, and stepped on the gas. And a good thing I did, because I was the only driver to get across the intersection. I looked back at them standing there. I leaned way out the window, gave them a big smile and held up the Bahama good luck sign as I drove off.....

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
virFortis
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.