To use the 7050 as client fro no-ip and similar?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
Some other router has this feature, is it possible to set/modify the 7050 just to establish a connection with no-ip server and authenticate? So I don't have to leave a pc open with the no-ip client to make my intranet reachable since I have a dynamic ip and not static.

Is it really impossible??

The problem is that I don't use the 7050 as modem, it's too slow.
And as ATA I don't have that field in internet menu. Is there a way to make it work though?

yes

zooster schrieb:
The problem is that I don't use the 7050 as modem, it's too slow.
And as ATA I don't have that field in internet menu. Is there a way to make it work though?

No, it works as ATA as well. Check your Internet-Settings... as far as I remember ...NAT-Router... hast to be checked.

You will get the "port forwarding" menu too, if configured correct...

(I'm using 7050 as ATA and have a DynDns-Acount updatet, Firmware: ..89)

by

Psychodad

Thx a lot, now it works! :)

zooster schrieb:
Thx a lot, now it works! :)
No, It doesn't work... The no-ip gets only the internal ip of the 7050, and not the public one!

No help? :(

EDIT
It's strange, if I use the no-ip software on a pc inside lan it works ok, and no-ip gets the public ip. But If I try to use in lan the 7050, it gets the ip of the box.....:confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.