[Frage] Transport type TLS for SIP

d_esTin_y

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
12 Dez 2015
Beiträge
7
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hello @ all,

Is there any way to activate/change the transport type for SIP from UDP to TLS. I want to configure the SIP settings from voipfibre where they want the transport to be TLS. Also how to input in the Stun Server?

I want to configure these on my Fritzbox 3390 Ver 6.30.

https://www.voipfibre.com/waystocall#sip

Thanks and best regards

d_esTin_y
 
TLS does not replace UDP as one is an encryption and the other a transport protocol.

And the Fritzbox itself does not support SIP over TLS.
 
The naming is not ideal, but in the context of Voip TLS does replace UDP.
 
I do not want to have this discussion about the naming conventions, as its a fact that TLS could be implemented above any transport protocol :)

anyways basically I just want to find out if there is a way to configure my fritzbox 3390 ver 6.30 for the SIP provider Voipfibre which requires TLS.
 
There is a way. Set up Asterisk and connect to your provider. Then connect the Fritzbox to your Asterisk.
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,923
Beiträge
2,305,217
Mitglieder
378,647
Neuestes Mitglied
nightdeck