- Mitglied seit
- 6 Sep 2013
- Beiträge
- 5
- Punkte für Reaktionen
- 0
- Punkte
- 0
Hello,
My Fritzbox 7270 v3 seems to have trouble recognising some USB devices, especially my portable hard drive and memory stick. However it does work sometimes, maybe once of 50 times rebooted.
I have tried some things:
1. Using a powered hub makes no difference.
2. Using a fully power device (eg camera, mobile phone) does seem to work reliably.
3. I have rebuilt the kernel with musb_hdrc as a module to make debugging easy. I have attached some output. What I have established is that the USB state machine gets stuck in the state A_WAIT_BCON. It seems that an interrupt should arrive to allow the state machine to continue, but never does.
I guess this is not strictly an issue concerning freetz, as my Fritzbox has the same problem running the stock firmware. But I thought that people reading this list probably know the hardware better than anyone.
Many thanks, and please excuse my lack of German language skill.
My Fritzbox 7270 v3 seems to have trouble recognising some USB devices, especially my portable hard drive and memory stick. However it does work sometimes, maybe once of 50 times rebooted.
I have tried some things:
1. Using a powered hub makes no difference.
2. Using a fully power device (eg camera, mobile phone) does seem to work reliably.
3. I have rebuilt the kernel with musb_hdrc as a module to make debugging easy. I have attached some output. What I have established is that the USB state machine gets stuck in the state A_WAIT_BCON. It seems that an interrupt should arrive to allow the state machine to continue, but never does.
I guess this is not strictly an issue concerning freetz, as my Fritzbox has the same problem running the stock firmware. But I thought that people reading this list probably know the hardware better than anyone.
Many thanks, and please excuse my lack of German language skill.