USB Hub?

Woltan

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
27 Feb 2011
Beiträge
3
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Dear forum,
is there a way to get an USB hub working with freetz?
Any help, link etc. is appreciated! (replies can be posted in german as well^^)
Cherio Woltan
 
Sure there is. But this also does work without Freetz.

Regards
Oliver
 
You need a Hub with self-contained power supply. Without a sep power supply many hardware will not work on the hub.
 
An USB hub with self-contained power supply? I never saw one of those!
The curious thing is: I am able to scan with my scanner as soon as it is directly plugged into my fritz box, however as soon as I plug my usb hub in and into that my scanner, the scanner is not found any more.
Are there any suggestions why that might be?
Any help is appreciated!
Cherio Woltan
 
Isn't it better to use a hub with an external power supply? The power coming out of the box might be too weak to power on pending hardware....
 
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,277
Mitglieder
378,650
Neuestes Mitglied
Factory22