VoIP ausgehende anrufe mit 7050 (englisch)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

oTTo_klein

Neuer User
Mitglied seit
19 Jul 2006
Beiträge
14
Punkte für Reaktionen
0
Punkte
0
Hi everyone,

Perhaps someone can help; With my little german, I couldn't find any solution to my trouble on the forum.

I have a german branded (1&1, Wlan) 7050 that was converted to Annex A for local
use (I'm in Belgium).

More specifically, the box is loaded with the most recent FW (14.04.15). VoIP supplier is IPness.com. While incoming calls and all other functions are conducted perfectly, at all times, I am failing to place an outbound (=internet) call using FBF.

For the calls I make through the device, the log indicates:
"request cancelled (487)"
Please note that the phone rings one time only than
cuts off immediately.

:rolleyes:
My reseller says it might me a codec problem since the VoIP provider uses G.729 and german 7050 boxes are known for not supporting 729. Should this be an issue, how would I possibly receive the call on their good/excellent quality? Any ideas, suggestions??

Thank you for your assistance.
 
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Kostenlos!

Statistik des Forums

Themen
248,924
Beiträge
2,305,329
Mitglieder
378,652
Neuestes Mitglied
stego88