VoipLicence

hoppala00

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

I have a question about the communication licence for a VOIP provider ?

does a Voip Provider need any licence to do that ?

if yes .. How much does this cost ?

and also where can I get it ?

How is the licence regulation and cost of them in Germany ?

many thanks
regards
Hoppala00

Noone has idea ?

pls feel free to comment in German

Hi Hoppala,
nearly all of the users in this forum are on the user side of VoIP. Sadly, only few providers have accepted this forum as a communications source to interact with the VoIP-community.
Therefore, you will probably not get many good answers to your questions. I suggest to contact the German authority for telecommunications, the Bundesnetzagentur at www.bundesnetzagentur.de . Perhaps you should also contact some carriers like Telefonica Germany or Colt Telecom; they are currently running VoIP gateways even for the bigger VoIP-providers liker United Internet.
Maybe you also want to contact Outbox at www.outbox.de , a VoIP full service provider that offers you a white box VoIP system.

Neueste Beiträge

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Häuslebauer_BW
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.