What phonecode to disable/enable a SIP account?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I would like to enable/disable a sip account (one of those that can be selected by *12?#) without accessing the webserver of 7050 and marking/unmarking the box, but only dialing a phonecode. Which is the code?

zooster schrieb:
I would like to enable/disable a sip account (one of those that can be selected by *12?#)
The phone codes you can see on your FB under
settings/telephone/internettelephone
Just dial on your phone for instance *123# and the phone number you want to call!
without accessing the webserver of 7050 and marking/unmarking the box, but only dialing a phonecode. Which is the code?
But why do you want to use this methode?
It is much easier if you define dialing rules like

00..........Provider 1
0............Provider 2
0xxx .......Mobiles
etc.

Than you do not need any prefix and can dial your phonenumbers like normal!

zooster,

please have a look at this table: Phone-Codes and search for #561* within the displayed .pdf.
I hope I got the right language for you.

Joe

I can not find a phone code to disable/enable a SIP accout in the list!

@SnoopyDog:
As all SIP accounts depend on dialing rules, the most easy way is to enable/disable those rules for specific phones by using #561*x* dialing codes.

Joe

It's not good... I need to disable the registration to a specific account. Accounts are saved in the internettelefonie list, if it's marked it's enabled, otherwise it's stored but not enabled, and therefore it doesn't get a registration.
I don't need to choose a specific provider for outgoing calls, I know I have to select *12?#, neither to establish rules to avoid the usage of a sip account. I'm meaning somethign different. Instead I need to disable totally a sip account, not by webserver but by phonecode.

@Joe: But this is not what zooster asked for. He wants e.g. to switch off his Sipgate registration for some reason and some days later he wants to switch it on again. This has nothing to do with dialing rules... :roll:

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.