.titleBar { margin-bottom: 5px!important; }

What ports does the 7050 use in a sipaddr-to-sipaddr conversation?

Dieses Thema im Forum "FRITZ!Box Fon: Telefonie" wurde erstellt von zooster, 14 Jan. 2006.

1. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I've found that I'm able to make sip address-to-sip address call only if the 7050 is not behind the router, then I have to open on teh router ports used in that kind of call.
    What ports do I have to open on the router for make a sip-to-sip call(no fixed lines)?

2. gandalf94305

gandalf94305 Guest

tcp 5060
    udp 7078-7087

for SIP to work in general... no matter what kind of endpoint you call.

3. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Ok, thanks it works great now!
    But can you tell my why in the Anrufliste I dont have any sipaddress but only numbers? When I get an incoming call there is written unbekannt(unknown I think), is there anything wrong?

4. gandalf94305

gandalf94305 Guest

It's a feature, not a bug ;-) If you log onto the FBF using telnet and look at the voipd output, you'll find the SIP addresses there as well... AVM just apparently did not care to log that information... besides, some calls originate in the fixed-line space, so it's actually useful to have the caller id listed in the Anrufliste... Signalling a SIP address as caller id is a bit of a problem with classical fones ;-) However, I agree with you, finding that at least in the Anrufliste would be helpful... maybe somebody has a mod? ;-)

Cheers,
    --gandalf.

5. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Mod neeeded :) Plz tell me wht mode I have to upload, I dont understand german :)

6. gandalf94305

gandalf94305 Guest

Hmm... that's no mod I've seen so far. It would be somehow the equivalent of the callmessage script for telefon, only for voipd to catch certain log output mentioning call setup and termination with respective SIP addresses.

--gandalf.

7. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    But if I buy an isdn cordless with an alphabetic display, will be the sip address anyway shown??

8. gandalf94305

gandalf94305 Guest

Nope. You'll see the caller's numeric and alphanumeric id (if present) on the display. The FBF-internal log will include the address, of course.

9. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Then this statement is wrong??

10. gandalf94305

gandalf94305 Guest

Good question... I've never seen a SIP address like 12345@sipgate.de or such signalled on my ISDN phone... neither as a numeric id, nor as the alphanumeric data.

--gandalf.

11. Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker IPPF-Promi

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi Zooster,
    in that statement I'm speaking about a possibility. As some ISDN phones can display alphanumeric IDs, it is (at least technically) possible to display a sip address. The FBF (or any other adapter) just has to generate the correct signalling sequence. That would be a good wish on the feature list for the next firmware update.

12. radio_junkie

radio_junkie Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi,

The FBF forwards the local part of the sip-uri as calling party number to ISDN phones. I think this makes sense as landline calls that terminate as VoIP calls also have an originating uri, but the caller cannot be reached with this uri (eg <sip:+49987654321@1und1-2.interconnect.sip.voip.telefonica.de> if a localized number from gmx is called via landline).
    If the "display name" (= the string that precedes the uri in the "From:" part of the INVITE sequence) is "anonymous" then the calling party number is signalled as unknown.
    The list of calls in the web interface however shows these calling party numbers only if they are purely numerical.

HTH
    radio_junkie

13. zooster

zooster Mitglied

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Ok, thanks.