Erfahrungen FBF 7050 mit Firmware 14.04.33

Mr Jo

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi,

hat schon jemand Erfahrungen bzw. neue Erkenntnisse mit der FBF 7050 und der seit gestern (14.05.2007) existierenden Firmware 14.04.33 ?

Ich würde ungern meine von der 31er zu 26er gedowngradete 7050 flashen, ohne vorher zu wissen, was mich nachher erwartet - das Misstrauen seit der 30er sitzt tief.. 8)

Der LCR Updater V1.49.16 läuft mit dieser Firmware. Ansonsten würde ich generell einfach zwei Wochen abwarten und den Thread zu dieser Firmware verfolgen und dann entscheiden...

Grüße
Harald

Die 1.48.07 müsste demnach auch gehen, oder? Die Änderungen in der 1.49.x betreffen doch nur das Telefonbuch?

Maximilianus

Bitte auch dafür einfach den entsprechenden Firmwarethread verfolgen
oder auch solche Fragen dort enfach stellen.

Laut Beiträgen dort läuft die Version 1.48.07.

I've installed the 14.4.33 version on my FB7050 in combination with the LCR 1.48.07 (manual configuration for use in the Netherlands) and this works (up till now) flawlessly............

I'm happy :D

Gusman
the Netherlands

Incoming calls rejected.........

Hi all,

Yesterday I've installed the 14.04.33 version on my FB7050. Initially everything looks fine and works fine (internet, dailing-out, LCR), but today friends called me on my mobile phone that I'm not reachable on my fixed phone number(s).

I've performed some tests and it looks like that if I'm called on my fixed phone number, the FB7050 for some kind of reason does not "forward" this call to my Siemens Gigaset ISDN. Although I'm able to dail-out with my fixed phone number, dailing-in doesn't work. Dailing-in on my VOIP numbers on the other hand works fine.

After I downgraded from 14.04.33 to 14.04.31, re-install my saved settings and a re-install of the LCR everything works fine again.........

Have anybody expirienced this "problem"? And how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.......

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

Hi Gusman,

i have no explanation for your problem. Since yesterday I'm working with the 14.04.33 version and it seems to be more stable than ever.. verry good wireless connections, even faster than with the 26 and also verry good DSL-Connection with a quite lower rate of error corrections.

I gradet up from the 26 version, before I put the box back to factory settings and removed the LCR. Than i direcly flashed the 33 firmware over the 26..

I entered my complete settings new (manually), restoring old settings by a saved file are not a good idea for a new firmware (imho). May be it solves your problem to resett to factory settings and making new ones manually..

Aktually I use the TSB LCR Updater V1.49.17 Test-Version, all things work fine.

Mr Jo,

Thanks for your reply. I've did some additional tests today. At first I restored the factory settings with version 14.04.31, and after this I upgraded to version 14.04.33.

I manually configured all the settings and as soon as fill in (and enable) the VOIP phone numbers, the incoming calls through the fixed line are not redirected to my Gigaset ISDN. All calls appear in the "anrufliste" but there's no "nebenstelle" where the call is directed to......... (I used the "wizard" to create an ISDN-Fon s0 nebenstelle and filled-in my MSN numbers)

May be there's something wrong with the settings? I'm puzzeled........

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

Hi,

did you set your Main-Number (Hauptrufnummer) in "ISDN Basiseinstellungen FON S0 (ISDN)".. The wizard does not ask you about that, you have to do it after using it for aditional setting..

Mr Jo,

After the factory reset I used the "wizard" to create (automatically) 3 fon (analog) and 1 ISDN fon S0. After this I filled-in my 2 MSN numbers and set one of them as "hauptrufnummer". Or is it better to create each "fon" separately?

With this new version it's possible to create an "ISDN fon" and an "ISDN Telefonanlage". I assume that the TK-anlage is my Siemens Gigaset ISDN DECT base-station?

Kind regards,

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Problem (partially) solved

Hi all,

After performing several tests, I've finally found the problem with the fixed-line ISDN dail-in problem.

It has to do with the settings in the menu: "telefonie - internet telefonie - erweiterte einstellungen - standort angaben".

If these settings are set (not empty!) the incoming calls cannot be "picked-up" by the Siemens Gigaset. It looks like if the MSN is not "recognized" by the Siemens Gigaset (no match with configured MSN). After I removed the "00 31" and "0 20" everything works fine. I assume that this has to be a "bug" in this version because these settings are for outgoing calls only (I think).

I've also created a "ticket" at AVM for this "problem". I'll keep you posted on how things go.......

Kind regards,

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

AVM's answer would be very interesting, because J've no problems with exact these local contry settings - without it my box would not work. Are you shure you set only your SMN's (not the whole number) in the phone-settings?

In the section: telefonie - telefoniegerate - festnetzrufnummern I've entered my two MSN numbers without the countrycode (00 31) but with the area code without the first "0".

It looks something like this: 20xxxxxxx

Is there a way to "look" (when I'm dailed on my fixed ISDN line) at the "format" of the number that's beeing send to my Siemens Gigaset?

Kind regards,

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

"Puzzle" solved.........

After some additional testing I finally "solved" the problem with the dail-in on my fixed ISDN lines, the question of Mr Jo triggered me to do these additional tests.

In the section: "telefonie - telefoniegerate - festnetzrufnummern", I've entered my two MSN numbers including the area code (without the first zero). I did the same for the MSN numbers in my Siemens Gigaset, this was the advice long time ago of the ISDN provider here in the Netherlands (KPN). And this worked fine until I installed the new FB firmware 14.04.33.

Now (for the test) I changed it to only the MSN without the area code, I did this for the FB and the Siemens Gigaset. After this I filled-in the international number format and the area code in the section: "telefonie - internet telefonie - erweiterte einstellungen - standort angaben". After this I set the option to use the international format on outgoing dails for each VOIP number.

Now I was (again) able to receive incoming ISDN calls on my fixed lines without any problem, I'm a happy man :D :D :D

Thanks for all tips and suggestions......

Gusman ;)
the Netherlands

Hi Gus,

so fianlly all problems are solved and you are happy. Thats the right stuff I want to read! :) :) :)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.